Being audience specific in marketing and sales is good for the strategy – Syntropy needs to tackle many niche markets to gain a foothold, it isn't done in one blanket sweep – unless you were ready and had dollars for a super bowl ad. But realistically, it's many battles to win the war, and the front is digital marketing, and converting qualified prospects into sales.
- The Churches Seem Worst of All (by Jacques Ellul, 1986) March 27, 2018
- Against Great Books by Patrick J. Deneen March 23, 2018
- The Gender Pay Gap Doesn’t Exist March 22, 2018
- The Value of Vision, The Power To Act March 22, 2018
- Audience specificity feeds a resonant and profitable online marketing strategy. March 20, 2018
- What’s Next for Humanity: Automation, New Morality and a ‘Global Useless Class’ March 20, 2018
- Hacker Launches Public Mineable Blockchain THOUGHT For ‘AI Superhighway’ March 19, 2018
- How To Grow Your Customer Base In The Current Age Of Experience March 19, 2018
- Looking For Mentorship? Consider This Alternative March 19, 2018
- How to Create a Universal Image March 18, 2018
- Marshall McLuhan: The World is Show Business March 18, 2018
- “Grow The Hell Up” Jordan Peterson SCHOOLS College Snowflake March 18, 2018
Creative Website Management
If you're going digital, you need the right gear – after all, it falls under the term SPACE. Digital your personalized business presence as an owner and operator – outsourcing digital knowledge and skills are something of the past; and those slow to adapt will suffer the consequences associated with being unskilled and unschooled. Through CyberKinesis we aim to extend the most powerful communication tools and techniques to customers, guided by my professional services team to help you cultivate best practices that produce real results from self sufficiency to global profits.